Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS:
If you are unwell or symptomatic before arrival then you must cancel your booking
If you become symptomatic during your stay:
You must notify us that you are unwell and if possible return home.
You must either notify NHS via the website or call 119 to book a test and register with Track and Trace.
If you cannot return home, you must follow guidance and self-quarantine.
You may need to negotiate with us to extend your stay – charges will apply.
We will make daily contact during your self-quarantine to check on your welfare and arrange supplies etc which will be left outside the door.
We will not clean the apartment but will put a bag of clean bedlinen, towels etc and cleaning materials outside the door.
Rubbish, recycling and food waste to be bagged appropriately and put outside the door for us to collect. Any rubbish containing body fluids must be double bagged and left for 72 hours before being collected.
The dirty laundry to be left outside the door for 24 hrs before we collect for laundering.
When your period of self-quarantine is over and you are ready to depart, you will be required to strip your bed and put all dirty laundry in the bag provided outside the apartment door. You will also be required to leave the windows open to air the apartment.
We will carry out enhanced cleaning, including disinfecting with an antiviral, after your departure.
If you become symptomatic after departure you must notify us immediately
- There is a minimum stay of 2 nights
- A completed booking form with the full names of each guest will be required. Any changes to the guests during a booked period will be regarded as a new booking and charged accordingly.
- Where stays are extended the rental rate is applicable to the specific booking period and not the combined stay.
- An invoice for a deposit of 20% is required to confirm booking – paid when booking online or invoiced via Stripe.
- A booking confirmation email will be sent when the deposit has been paid.
- The number of guests shall not exceed the number of bed spaces. Permission for overnight visitors must be requested. Charges for extra guests will be payable.
- We do not accept children or guests under the age of 18 years and no bookings will be accepted from any guest under the age of 23. Proof of identification and date of birth may be required.
- The apartment will be available from 4.00pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Late vacation will result in an extra night’s charge.
- No pets are allowed in the apartments.
10. For reservations of 2-28 nights – the balance is required on or before arrival, either through Stripe, or by card/cash on arrival.
For reservations of more than 28 nights – we can invoice you monthly in advance.
11. Payment can be made through Stripe, by card, bank transfer (one week in advance of stay) or cash.
- Changes to your booking can be made by phone or email and are subject to availability.
- Cancellations must be made by phone or email giving the required notice to avoid cancellation fees.
For reservations of 2-6 nights – 24 hours’ notice of cancellation prior to the date of arrival is required to avoid a charge of £120 being levied.
For reservations of 7-28 nights – 7 days’ notice of cancellation prior to the date of arrival is required for the deposit less 10% to be refunded.
For reservations of 29+ nights – 14 days’ notice of cancellation prior to the date of arrival is required for the deposit less 10% to be refunded.
- Non-arrivals will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to the charges above.
- Early curtailment of a stay will be subject to a charge equivalent to 20% of the remaining accommodation charge. Vacation must be before 10.00am.
- On arrival all guests will be required to complete a guest registration form which will give us all the relevant contact details as well as confirmation by the guest that they agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out in this document, a copy of which will be given to all guests on arrival.
- The apartments and the veranda are strictly NO SMOKING. If guests wish to smoke they must do so in the garden at the rear of the building or in the courtyard. The fire alarm system is sensitive and may be set off by smoking on the veranda
A charge of £125 + VAT will be charged to cover the cost of extra cleaning to remove the effects of smoke from the soft furnishings etc where smoking has taken place in the apartment.
- The burning of candles etc is not permitted in the apartments.
- Guests must not cover or interfere in any way with the heat/smoke sensors. If the alarm keeps going off, please speak to Simon or Helen.
- Guests are expected to take reasonable care of the property and contents and to report any breakages, losses or damages. Breakages, losses or damages are the responsibility of the guests and will be payable on demand. We will contact you after departure if anything is found damaged or missing. Our property must not be taken off site.
- Our insurance policy only covers our property in the apartments. You must take out your own policy if you wish your belongings to be insured.
- The apartment should be left secure when you go out i.e. windows fastened (especially on the ground floor) and doors locked. The window stays must be used to secure open windows to avoid damage to the windows.
- Guests shall not carry out any activity that might cause a nuisance or annoyance to the proprietors, other guests or the occupiers of any adjoining property and in particular the playing of loud music between the hours of 11.00pm and 08.00am.
- All the apartments are occupied as serviced apartments and on the basis that no rights of tenancy are created.
- Wireless broadband connectivity is available, and it should be used in a responsible manner and not for any illegal purposes.
- A charge of £50 + VAT per lock will be charged if keys are lost or not returned on departure. You must notify us immediately if keys are lost.
- Please observe the notice regarding the bins and put your waste in the correct bins. Please do not store waste anywhere in the apartment other than in the bins provided.
- On service day the apartment will be cleaned, the bed linen, towels and bathmats changed, and bins emptied. We do not expect to wash dishes. One and a half hours is allocated to each apartment on service day. If this has to be exceeded because of the condition of the apartment, then a charge will be made based on £25 + VAT per hour. Photographs may be taken to prove justification. They will not be used for any other purpose and upon settlement, will be deleted.
- The apartment should be kept tidy at all times.
- The laundry room is available for all guests and some of our other tenants. £2 coins are required for the washing machine and £1 coins for the dryer. Please read the instructions on the machines. Do not overload the machines. Do not remove the iron, ironing board or airers from the laundry room. They are there for everyone’s use. Laundry must not be dried in the apartments. There is a washing line in the garden.
- Check out time is 10.00am. Late check-out may be possible but may incur a charge. Requests for late check-out must be made 24 hours in advance.
- All rubbish should be put in the appropriate bin, all dishes washed and put away, cooker, microwave and fridge cleaned, and the apartment left tidy. A changeover cleaning time of 2 hours is allocated, if in order to bring the apartment up to standard this is exceeded then a charge will be made, based on £25 + VAT per hour. Photographs may be taken to prove justification.
- All bookings are accepted by us and are subject to these conditions which are deemed to have been accepted in full by all guests.
- We reserve the right to change these conditions from time to time. Should guests be in breach of any of these conditions, we reserve the right to cancel the booking with immediate effect and without refund and the guests will vacate the apartment immediately.